• Bachelor degree in Administration with significant work experience, in an education environment.
• Experience in areas related to the role, such as HR, procurement and finance.
• Experience of dealing with and resolving complex people issues
• Experience of managing small teams of staff and projects.
• Expertise in the use of ERP system or similar.
• Expertise in Budgeting and monitoring, Managing Processes, Organization, Process Improvement, Reporting Skills.
With state-of the-art facilities and excellent support services, the Institute of Applied Technology offers Career-based Technical Education (CTE) in English at the secondary and tertiary levels.