|Majid Al Futtaim Retail|
|Export / Import|
|Operations Manager (Administration)|
|3 - 5 Years|
|35 -50 Lacs (P.A.)|
(Minimum) -High School Leaving Certificate
(Acceptable) -Master Degree in Business Administration or related field
(Optimal) -Master Degree in Logistics/Transport
Key Skills required:
- Knowledge of logistics operations (warehouse, import) and deep knowledge of transportation activity transport IT systems (EDI, TMS).
- Minimum 4 years in operations of Transport Department in Retail or FMCG environment.
- Decision maker person with capability to prioritize the actions in pace environment and to be pragmatically to quickly solve issues.
- Person able to formalize the needs and requirements.
- Person accountable to bring quality of service to stores with ability to communicate to the management.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Excellent command in English (Writing and spoken).
- Fast learner, creative person and independent to accomplish tasks on time.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office applications (Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Analytical, organized and open mind person however decision maker person with capability to prioritize the actions in a pace environment.
- Possess strong communication skills with Sourcing, Stores, Finance and IT.
- Flexibility to cope with requirements from the business but still inside the rules & procedures
Recognized as one of the most active shopping concept developers throughout the region, the Group first introduced the hypermarket model to the Middle East in 1995.