The successful candidate will have a minimum of two years experience teaching the specialty in a school environment; must hold a university degree in education or an educational university degree in the specialty matching the teaching subject. The incumbent must have worked in a native English speaking country.
Main characteristics of the teacher are:
• Creates a sense of community and belonging in the classroom
• Warm, accessible and caring
• Sets high expectations for all students
• Has her own love of learning
• Skilled leader
• Shifts-gears and is flexible
• Maintains professionalism at all times and in all areas
Diyar International Private School, Fujairah: Founded in 2013, to provide local and expatriate residents of Fujairah with high quality American education, based on American standards and an international curriculum.