|Doctors / Nurses / Medical Professional|
|4 - 6 Years|
|24 -30 Lacs (P.A.)|
- Bachelor’s degree in architecture or equivalent in education or experience required and healthcare design certification preferred. Master Degree preferred.
- 5 years’ prior experience focused on a variety of healthcare projects - full new facilities, additions, renovations, departments with some large-scale, complex healthcare projects required.
- Architecture license preferred.
- Demonstrated creativity, passion and interest in design and planning of healthcare facilities.
- Advanced knowledge of progressive technical and regulatory requirements for healthcare facilities design and understanding of fundamental departmental organization and functionality.
- Advanced knowledge of healthcare delivery systems and how design impacts those systems – public/private space, adjacencies, staff and patient flow, support functions, central plant, etc.
- Degree of knowledge within medical equipment planning Familiar with related international guidelines such as VA, FGI, IHFG, HAAD, and AIA
- Actively completing IDP requirements.
- Possess basic hand and CAD drafting skills.
- Proficiency in AutoCAD/Architectural Desktop.
- Proficiency in 3D Modeling software such as 3D Studio Max and Viz 2006 preferred.
- Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketchup, and InDesign graphic software.
- Proficiency in MS Office, including Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Proficiency in Revit is preferable.
- Knowledge about sustainability and LEED preferred.
- Excellent listening skills.
- Ability to work in team environment.
- Ability to effectively meet deadlines.
- Ability to communicate both verbally and in writing; ability to convey medical planning needs to designers and other team members.
Engage was formed in 2007 in response to frustrations at the level of service delivery offered by traditional large recruitment agencies working in the construction market.