• Graduate in Civil Engineering (Specialization in Accurate Surveyor)
• Candidates with experience in “Accuracy Control” within Ship Building industry would be preferred
• Minimum of 15 years of experience in surveying
• Experience in Survey Management of Special structures i.e. over 400 m cable stayed bridge’s or over 800 m suspension bridge and 150m or higher pylons
• Experience in “Geometric Control”
• Excellent communication skills in English both written and verbal
• Ability to make overall survey methods, Example: how to survey, where to survey, when to survey
• Full understanding of structural behavior, design requirements and erection sequence.
Kershaw Leonard is committed to finding First Class people for its World Class Clients.