|GCERF Global Community Engagement & Resilience Fund|
|0 - 3 Years|
|10 -15 Lacs (P.A.)|
- Postgraduate degree in social sciences, international development, international relations/affairs, or a related field.
- At least twelve years of progressively more responsible experience working on PVE (or a directly related field) at the national and international levels, ideally in countries in which GCERF operates.
- In-depth understanding and extensive experience of working on PVE, ideally at the community and grassroots level.
- Extensive experience in the design, implementation, monitoring, and evaluation of PVE programmes and projects at the community and grassroots level.
- Extensive experience operating in technical advisory roles and providing support to expert bodies.
A public-private partnership, GCERF was established to serve as the first global effort to support local, community-level initiatives aimed at strengthening resilience against violent extremist agendas. (Switzerland)