|Other Call Center / operations / Customer Service|
|5 - 10 Years|
|25 -35 Lacs (P.A.)|
• University degree, preferably in business or related field
• 10+ years of experience in Procurement
• Experienced professional comfortable working within a cross-functional team environment or individually, as well as collaborating with and advising stakeholders at all levels, both internally and externally.
• Strong leadership skills with excellent follow-up and sense of urgency.
• High drive for results.
• Strong impact and influencing skills.
• Exceptional ability to foster both internal and external relationships
• Solid organizational skills and the ability to operate in a fast paced environment with multiple priorities
• Global experience preferred
• Ability to create strategies to balance day-to-day activities with long-range business objectives
• Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal skills.
Michael Page is one of the world's leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.