|3 - 4 Years|
|15 -20 Lacs (P.A.)|
- Education Bachelor’s degree in HR (or related area), with at least 3 three years’ experience of working in a generalist HR environment
- Technically Competent
- Possesses and maintains the functional and technical knowledge and skills to successfully perform the job.
- Works effectively with others to accomplish goals.
- Problem Solver
- Uses data and logic to quickly find solutions to difficult challenges.
Company Required Competencies
- Passionate about delivering excellent customer experiences. Aware of customer needs; makes decisions with customer in mind; builds strong customer relationships
- Follows through in all areas; accepts and delivers on responsibilities; requires others to follow through on commitments. Gets the job done.
-Logical, systematic, and methodical in working through a plan or problem; provides solid research on which to base decisions; establishes process for workflow.
- Adjusts effectively to new work demands, processes, structures, and cultures.
- Delivers accuracy and precision in work products; mindful of technical requirements, rules, and standards.
Averda is an integrated group of companies covering the collection, treatment, recycling and sanitary landfilling of municipal solid waste, manufacturing, real estate and information technology.