|Doctors / Nurses / Medical Professional|
|Other Call Center / operations / Customer Service|
|3 - 4 Years|
|12 -16 Lacs (P.A.)|
• Performs other responsibilities associated with this position as may be appropriate.
• Support the HSE Advisor in delivery of project HSE plan and report non-conformities and investigate incidents, so improvements can be identified and compliance maintained.
• Negotiate problem solving.
• Planning and organising, time management, ability to priorities.
• IOSH certificate in Occupational Health & Safety or NEBOSH certified (Preferred)
• Major Projects experience in Building and Construction ranging from high rise, commercial, mixed use, Residential.
• To be a potential applicant for this role, you will need to be Degree / Diploma educated in Construction or Safety Management and have at least 5 - 10 years of related work experience in the field of Health and Safety.
• UAE projects experience is essential
Engage was formed in 2007 in response to frustrations at the level of service delivery offered by traditional large recruitment agencies working in the construction market.