• 8 – 10 years’ experience ideally with either Forensic / Financial Crime and/or Risk competencies (Investigations experience preferred)
• Excellent knowledge of local / international Financial Crime issues and operations.
• Proven track record in developing business and fostering client relationships
• Strong financial, analytical, conceptual thinking and problem solving skills
• Highly developed comprehension and communication skills
• Demonstrated commercial business acumen
• Strong report writing skills and a keen attention to detail
• Innovative and creative thinking
• Varied exposure to help you achieve your career goals
Deloitte in the UAE is part of Deloitte & Touche (M.E.). Deloitte & Touche (M.E.) is a member firm of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited (DTTL).
Deloitte provides audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory services to public and private clients spanning multiple industries.