|Oil and Gas|
|Operations Manager (Administration)|
|3 - 4 Years|
|15 -20 Lacs (P.A.)|
Position requirements (knowledge, skill & experience required)
- Bachelor of Science or higher degree in chemistry or an engineering discipline with demonstrated ability to apply scientific and selling principles.
- Proven hands-on ability with standard commercial environment.
- 10+ years relevant experience in lieu of technical degree.
- Must have strong communication skills and be able to interface effectively with multiple levels of the scientific, plant, marketing, and purchasing personnel and its customers.
- Has sound knowledge of upstream Oil & Gas application, technology and practice, and broad familiarity with the commercial uses of scale inhibitors in this area. Sales or marketing experience with polymer additives and broad knowledge of water additives technology is required.
- Has sound knowledge of biocide technology and practice, and broad familiarity with the commercial uses of these products.
- Sales or marketing experience with industrial biocides and broad knowledge of applications for these products in the water treatment industry is required.
- Ability to lead/coach/mentor sales peers to ensure/drive growth in developing markets.
Talent2 is the first human resources (HR) company in the Asia-Pacific region to offer a complete range of outsourcing services, including executive search and recruitment, Human Resources Information System (HRIS), payroll, consulting and learning.