|Oil and Gas|
|3 - 4 Years|
|16 -20 Lacs (P.A.)|
• Thorough understanding of the oil and gas industry, specifically relating to the application of scale and corrosion inhibitors and biocides including knowledge of competing or substitute technologies and products.
• Ability to perform competently in the area of oil and gas.
• General understanding of economic factors affecting the business.
• Proven communication skills: verbal and written.
• Minimum requirement is a B.S. in an appropriate area of chemistry or equivalent and a minimum of 3 years relevant company or industrial experience.
• Computer literate: familiar with word processing, spreadsheet, presentation software and database retrieval.
• Relevant supervisory experience required.
• Must be able to credibly and professionally represent the company in external situations.
• Sound understanding of EH&S requirements and activities.
Talent2 is the first human resources (HR) company in the Asia-Pacific region to offer a complete range of outsourcing services, including executive search and recruitment, Human Resources Information System (HRIS), payroll, consulting and learning.