• Minimum Bachelor’s degree in Safety or Occupational Health.
• Minimum of 3 years’ experience in Health and Safety field.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
• UAE National
• Fluent in English. Second language is an advantage.
• Good planning and organizing skills.
• Excellent computer literacy skills.
• Proficiency in MS applications.
Averda is an integrated group of companies covering the collection, treatment, recycling and sanitary landfilling of municipal solid waste, manufacturing, real estate and information technology.