• Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or related field.
• 6 to 8 years of successful experience in a sales organization is required (With minimum two years sales or sales management experience in a business-to-business and business-to-customer sales environment)
• Previous experience in the GCC or Middle East is preferred
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
• UAE National
• Knowledge in the waste management, facility management industries or similar (logistics or utilities services industry) is preferred
• Proven success in prospecting, proposing, presenting and discussing solutions with decision-makers
• Possesses key personality traits associated with service success like: empathy, drive, self-confidence, enthusiasm and professionalism
• Ability to analyze information and provide value added statistics to the operations team and MD
• Excellent communication skills, verbal and written
• Excellent English is a must, fluency in Arabic is an advantage
• Excellent knowledge and usage of Microsoft Office.
• Knowledge of customer services principles and practices
Averda is an integrated group of companies covering the collection, treatment, recycling and sanitary landfilling of municipal solid waste, manufacturing, real estate and information technology.