• Recognized Accounting qualification
• Bilinguals (Arabic & English) preferred
• For Managers, previous forensic-related experience is a requirement
• For Assistant Managers, previous forensic-related or audit experience is a requirement
• Demonstrated ability to manage people and plan components of engagements along with ensuring deliverables meet work plan specifications and deadlines.
• Strong Interpersonal & Communication skills.
• Advanced level of technical proficiency and computer literacy particularly with spreadsheets (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Good interpersonal and relationship building skills
• Attention to detail, enquiring mind and rigorous approach
• Ability to work as part of a team
• Desire to work abroad within the Gulf and Middle East region as required
• Ability to work non-standard hours to meet client deadlines
• Manages a number of responsibilities in the face of competing priorities. Sets priorities for tasks based on relative importance and urgency
• Takes responsibility for and ensures that assigned tasks are fulfilled in a timely, cost-effective way to a high standard
• Delegates appropriately and clearly sets out what is expected from others; and
• Holds self accountable for ensuring that results are achieved. Is comfortable leading and directing the efforts of others to achieve results of a high standard
Deloitte provides audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory services to public and private clients spanning multiple industries.