• Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or Economics. MBA is an advantage.
• Minimum of 3 years work experience in business management or research.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
• Business Process Management & Strategy Development
• English is a must. Arabic as second language is an advantage
• Excellent computer skills – MS proficient
• Strong familiarity with project management software such as Microsoft Project
• Good communication and presentation skills
• Excellent analytical skills
• Drive for Results
• Interpersonal Skills and Communication
• Innovation and Continuous Improvement
• Planning & Organizing
• Solution Generation and Decision Making
• Self-Commitment and Motivation
• Team Building
• Customer Focus
• Functional Expertise
Averda is an integrated group of companies covering the collection, treatment, recycling and sanitary landfilling of municipal solid waste, manufacturing, real estate and information technology.