• A professional Human Resource Manager with atleast 5 Experience working in UAE
• Minimum of a Bachelor's degree (CIPD would be advantageous)
• 5 years work experience as a HR manager or similar role within the UAE
• 5 years work experience (5 years within the UAE preferably with a Consulting company )
• Experience of defining, implementing and managing HR policies and procedures, including appraisal systems, job descriptions etc.
• Excellent computer skills in a Microsoft Windows environment. Must include Excel and demonstrable skills in database management and record keeping
• General knowledge of UAE employment laws and practices
• Excellent English oral and written communication skills (Arabic would be beneficial)
• Demonstrable organizational, interpersonal and coaching skills
• Experience managing individuals within a team
Key accountabilities include;
• HR policies & procedures
• Staff management
• Training & development
Golden Square Engineering Consultant (GS) has progressively evolved as a recognized international consulting firm, providing services in planning, architecture, engineering, construction management and supervision.