|Bengaluru / Bangalore|
|2 - 4 Years|
|8 -12 Lacs (P.A.)|
The Human Resources generalist is responsible for all or part of these areas:
- Talent acquisition and recruitment processes;
- Gather and analyze data with useful HR metrics
- Maintain employee files and records in electronic and paper form
- Organization development;
- employment and compliance to regulatory concerns and reporting;
- employee orientation, development, and training;
- policy development and documentation;
- employee relations;
- company employee communication;
- compensation and benefits administration;
- employee safety, welfare, wellness and health; and employee services and counseling.
We buy ANY car in 30 minutes.- It doesn- t matter if it is a rickety Ambassador or a shining new Porsche. It doesn- t matter if it is a J&K car or a Tamil Nadu car. It doesn't matter if it is an accidental car or one that doesn- t even start.