|A Leading Investment Company in the UAE|
|Operations Manager (Administration)|
|3 - 5 Years|
|12 -16 Lacs (P.A.)|
The successful candidate will have a proven ability in building trusted relationships with people at various levels of the organisation, key stakeholders and clients with diverse needs and characteristics. They will be a strong and persuasive presenter and be effective in chairing meetings. It is crucial that the role holder has a thoroughly professional demeanour, is team – focussed, and has broad experience in managing private client multi asset class portfolios and a demonstrable ability to lead.
The successful candidate will preferably have the following:
• Experience in managing multi asset class portfolios in a Wealth context
• Be able to demonstrate a full grasp of all investment asset classes and understand how they are employed in portfolio construction optimally, within agreed parameters, restrictions and tax frameworks.
• Experience in conducting effective presentations to a varied audience confidently and comfortably
• Proven track record in pitching successfully
• Targets are stretching so flexibility, strong team focus and leadership capability is required
• Previous experience in adhering to external and internal regulatory frameworks
• Familiarity with market information systems and technical systems with the likes of Microsoft Word, Powerpoint, Excel, Bloomberg.
A leading investment company in the UAE.