|Advertising / Events / Public Relation|
|Bachelor of Fashion Technology|
|3 - 6 Years|
|15 -20 Lacs (P.A.)|
Some of the Skills Required are:
• Tasteful, Artistic, will create an internationally contemporary appealing concept, which is aesthetically strong
• Creative, innovative, and flair.
• An eye for color and a feel for fabrics, materials and pattern.
• Understanding design from a technical perspective, i.e. producing patterns, toiles and technical specifications for designs;
• Know how to draw patterns for articles designed; then cut patterns, and cut material according to patterns, using measuring instruments and scissors if needed.
• Supervise the making up of sample garments.
• Basic sew together sections of material to form mockups or samples of garments or articles, using sewing equipment if needed.
• The ability to meet deadlines and work within a budget
• Good communication skills to explain their ideas clearly.
• Strong organizational skills.
• Negotiation skills used with suppliers.
About the Adecco Group The Adecco Group, based in Zurich, Switzerland, is the world’s leading provider of workforce solutions.