|Standard Chartered Bank - UAE|
|3 - 8 Years|
|16 -20 Lacs (P.A.)|
* Experience in third party risk management
* Good analytical thinking and problem solving skills
* Ability to work independently and multi-task with tight lead times
* Good commercial knowledge with an ability to think strategically
* Good understanding of emerging third party risk that is relevant in financial services industry
* Ability to work collaboratively within the team and the Bank in formulating third party risk management strategy
* Ability to operate in a complex multi-organisation, multi-country and multi-cultural environment
* Ability to influence others and skilfully build credibility with stakeholders
* Change management skills and self awareness to adopt varying approaches for different stakeholder dynamics.
* Mental tenacity and analytical mind having the ability to take on tough and complex challenges, yet remain calm and professional under pressure.
* Familiarity with relevant regulatory requirements a plus
Standard Chartered Bank started in 1958 in UAE with its first branch in Sharjah. The Group's business gradually increased in Dubai with the opening of several branches and today.